Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Where Does The Time Go?!

Wow, I feel like a hamster in one of those wheels some days...did you know that on average a hamster will run three miles a day in one of those things! Wow, better than I could!

The new semester has begun, I have my first test of this semester tomorrow hopefully they'll go alright. Work is still fantastic, I get to see so many different people every day! Speaking of work! I'm hoping to go and work in Alaska for the summer, so psyched about that!!

I'm headed to my little brother's State swim meet this weekend, I think he'll probably do pretty well for himself. It will be good to drive down with Kaitlyn and talk to her! Oh Kaitlyn got hired as a first grade teacher in December. She is loving her career and the kids love her just as much. She definitely knew what she was doing when she decided to go into Elementary Education.

Brenna is as crazy as ever! It's always so much fun when she's around. It's so weird to me to see how much she's matured in the past little while! She is becoming a beautiful young lady. I am so grateful that she is my sister and that she feels so comfortable in talking to me about anything.

In December, a couple of my roommates and I went to Temple Square to see the lights! :) It was so much fun to be there with them and we all had a pretty good time!


Me and Kacee (Who is now in South America having a great time!) 

Kendra and I
Kait and me :)

I was shocked to get this with my camera! :)


Um, so I don't know if you'll recall but last year the dream that I had over and over again? Well I met my new home teacher on Sunday and he just so happens to look just like the guy from said dream. Needless to say I freaked out for the hour that he was here and then some!

Well I hope all is well out there!

2 comments:

  1. I remember that dream Troe...I'm going to say I told you so...actually...I am. I TOLD YOU SO!!!! That's too funny. It's gonna happen I betcha anything! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha Katie! I refuse to believe that! I'm sure it's not gonna happen :) How are you doing? Haven't seen you in forever!

    ReplyDelete