Monday, September 19, 2011

This Is War

Alright, well as you can tell by the title I am in the middle of a war! It all started when we pranked Brian's apartment. I'm pretty sure I told you about that. Well they got me back last Wednesday! My roommate was fraternizing with the enemy and let them know when I would be home. I ended the night with a guy in a dog suit throwing a plate of whipped cream in my face. It was so funny!

                                                    

We laughed until I got it in my eye...then I cried a little. But we had to get them back somehow!! We came up with a plan and executed it at 2am Saturday morning. We tied their door shut. It was pretty legit.

Then on Sunday we were all going on a "family" walk The rope was sitting their so invitingly so we happily went over to tie the door shut again. We were almost done when two of his roommates opened the door. Little did they know that they would only be able to open it like 4 inches. They were locked in for a good 15 minutes.

                                                                                 

Since Saturday we've been on edge, just waiting. We have taken to keeping our door locked at ALL times. Somehow though tonight they still got in and they stole my mattress. But don't worry I found it. They had hidden it at my neighbors house. :)

It's time for a counter attack! Got any ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment